Friday, August 15, 2008

RIP

I'm sad to report that Dori, Dori, Dori, Dori and Dori,(the fair fish), have all gone to the big lake in the sky. Not sure what happened, they did make a record of lasting longer than a night. But one after another they went belly up. The kids are taking it very well. They enjoy watching them swirl down the toilet.:(
Oh well, I guess that's my luck right now. Ozzy(the cat) had to be left at the vet for stitches this morning, when his 2nd wound this month is apparently too slow healing. I've been taking him in every two days the last two weeks, to change his bandage. Then Dwight(other cat) didn't want to out this morning(Odd). He has a lump on his side. (infected wound?) Great!! Because I have so much time and money!!
I guess I should be thankful it's not my son!!!

1 comment:

On Stage said...

I have info on pet insurance if you want it- maybe we could get a group discount!